How do I use my Nest with my GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub?
You can set Nest Protect up with your GreenIQ by following the steps below.
- 1. Login to your account using our web interface
2. Click on "Smart Home" menu item
- 3. Under Smart Home, click on Nest and enable the integration.
- 4. The next page will be a disclaimer explaining how the integration will work. After clicking continue you will need to login to your Nest account if you are not already logged in.
- 5. Once you have logged in you will be brought back to the GreenIQ Web App page and will able to choose the devices that you wish to use for this integration. For each device you can select which irrigation/lighting zones will be activated in case smoke or CO alarms are triggered.
- 6. If at any point you feel the need to disconnect your Smart Garden Hub from your Nest device simply turn the integration Enabled flag to "No".